We need volunteers this summer! We are serving local children at Renaissance Apartments - a housing development in south Thornton owned by the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless.
Each Friday June through mid-August, we need 2-3 people who can give 2 hours of their time to deliver food bags and play with children who could use an encouraging presence in their lives. Kids 5 and up are welcome to volunteer with their parents!
Click HERE to pick the day that works for you.
Food for Hope needs volunteers for all sorts of activities, including:
- Preparing food bags each Monday from 5:15pm - 6:15pm (Sept - May)
- Delivering bags to the schools: Thursday and Friday from 8:15am - 9:15am (Sept - May)
- Food Order Pick-Up Team (Every Friday)
- Organizing community food drives
- Help at events
- Any special skills you can contribute!
Even if you can't help every week, jumping in once or twice a month is a huge help! We would love to have anyone who would like to be involved.
Sign-up below to volunteer.
Have more money than time? Donate today!