Your financial partnership is invaluable.
Funding allows us to maintain a higher nutritional standard for our food and reach more children in need.
DONATION CHECK OUT
Every dollar empowers a student who would otherwise be suffering from hunger.
We appreciate your generosity.
Sign-Up for Giving Assistant and major retailers will donate to us when you shop.
Food donations are also greatly appreciated!
(We appreciate your support, but please do not bring expired food items.)
Our Current Needs:
- Canned Fruit (light syrup)
- Canned Vegetables (low or no sodium)
- Canned Chicken, Salmon, Tuna
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Beans (low or no sodium)
- Whole Wheat, Corn, or Flour tortillas
Food Drop-Off Location
Summit of Peace Lutheran Church
4661 E 136th Ave
Thornton, CO 80602
Schedule a drop-off!
OR Tuesdays & Thursdays: 9-11:30am
- Granola/Protein Bars
- Applesauce (no sugar added)
- Oatmeal (box of individual packets)
- Whole Grain Cereal (Lower Sugar - Individual Servings)
- Beef Stew/Hearty Canned Soups